Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when the new edition is available.
The Tough Kid Parent Book
For Ages: 3–13
Publication Date: 2010
Details: 256 pp.
Product ID: 039-9
Look Inside >
Are you working with families that have kids who argue, throw tantrums, and refuse to cooperate at school and at home?
Many parents will appreciate a resource that helps them through difficult times—no matter how frequently they occur.
The Tough Kid Parent Book provides parents with effective tools and strategies for how to:
- Get a child to mind—without losing yours!
- Deal positively and effectively with bad behavior in public places.
- Deal with arguing, impulsive behavior, temper tantrums, talking back, and noncompliance.
- Handle challenging times—bedtime, meals, trips, and time with the baby sitter.
- Teach children problem-solving skills, self-management, and good social skills.
- Forge a productive home-school connection.
- Deal with extremely difficult behaviors such as stealing, fire setting, smoking, drinking, and drug use.
A great resource for parenting classes—help make life with kids fun and rewarding!